Every student is expected to undertake the course which he/she is admitted to study and for which he/she satisfies the requirements for admission. If, however, any student (with genuine reason(s))wishes to change to another course at the end of any academic session, he/she mayapply for the change. Such application may be granted provided that:
- The student understands the implication that may emanate from such a change, for example, loss of time or loss of some already accumulated credits;
- The student satisfies the admission requirements for the course he/she intends to change to;
- There is vacancy in the department he/she wants to change to;
- The Head of the Department and Dean of School accepts the student;
- The Head of the Department and the Dean of the School the student is leaving agree to the change; and
- The transaction is well documented and the admission office is fully aware of such change.